Check the Volunteer Sign-up page (here) to see if the project you are interested in volunteering for is available for online sign-up.
The Project Description Format (this format should be used when creating or updating a Project Description):
- Project Photo (1 or more) (other digital art forms are acceptable, too)
- Project Title (sub title if needed for clarification)
- Project Description: (a paragraph or two describing your project focus and highlights)
- Volunteers: Describe what your volunteers do. Is your project only open to SCMG volunteers. If your project is open to public volunteers clearly state that.
- Meeting Times and Location: Give only typical meeting times, and address of the location at at which you typically meet)
- Contact Chair or Co-Chairs: Indicate names and “optional” contact email addresses (try not use personal email addresses as this can attract spam emails). The latter becomes necessary if you are trying to recruit public volunteers.
- Other: (i.e. contact information on manager of a growers market)
Stay informed and up to date on all the latest SCMG news. Read the latest issue of our Newsletter.
There are many Master Gardener projects that need your support. We appreciate all of your efforts!
Become a Master Gardener
Interested in joining our program? Register for the Intern Classes running from January 2020 to May 2020.